Nestled in the Hunter Valley’s picturesque hinterland, Cypress Lakes Resort by Oaks Hotels & Resorts promises a tranquil and indulgent escape. Ranked among the top resort courses in Australia Cypress Lakes Resort offers a picturesque 6,487 metre par 72 18-hole championship golf course with stunning panoramic views of the Hunter Valley’s famous vineyards and the surrounding Brokenback mountain range.
From the M1 freeway at Wahroonga, heading north to Newcastle, take the Hunter Expressway exit
- Exit M1 freeway at the new Hunter Expressway (M15 exit) and follow to Lovedale Rd, approx. 27km.
- At Roundabout take 2nd exit – onto Lovedale Rd
- Drive to the end of Lovedale Road and turn right onto Wine Country Drive, next to Crowne plaza resort.
- Continue along Wine Country Drive, past Cessnock Airport and take first left onto Broke Rd.
- Continue along Broke Rd. to the roundabout and turn left onto McDonalds Rd.
- Take 2nd right onto Thompsons Rd, and Cypress Lakes is the first driveway on the left